Returning Student Residency Update/Change
Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates. CLICK HERE you if need any assistance
Residency proof accepted:
- Current Mortgage statement or lease. Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed. No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
- Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
Click here to see a sample of a utility bill --> GA Power
Click here to see a sample of a lease --> Lease
Returning Students with Affidavit -
During this COVID-19 closure period, families that require a
- Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized. Provide your current official mail and photo ID.
- Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official. Provide lease/mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) and photo ID.
Email the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) to the registrar @
New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment
If the student was not a Dekalb County School District student within the last school year, there is an online process registration process which can be found here:
Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.
Click here --> Student Withdrawal
Transcript Request / Enrollment Verification
For transcript request (alumni) and enrollment verifications, please visit dekalbschoolsga.org/records-and-transcripts/