Need a Work Permit ?
For work permits, please complete top portion and employer completes bottom portion of the Work Permit Form above. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for processing.
Outbreaks involving novel coronaviruses evolve quickly and recommendations from public health officials may change frequently as new information becomes available. Please check the following websites often for updated information.
The same measures that are urged to prevent the spread of any respiratory virus are increasingly important for all Georgians:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay at home when you are sick
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
In the event of a school closure because of an emergency, teachers will provide students with a virtual learning assignment that is content-specific and relevant. Each assignment will be aligned to the standards and what the students are currently learning. Assignments may involve reading, writing, conducting research, performing mini labs, completing practice problems, taking notes, and/or answering questions.
Class of 2020 Academic Leader Announcement
CHS SeaPerch Team
CHS Marching Eagles
Area 12 Drill Competition
CHS Lady Eagles
Region V Basketball Tournament Runner-Up
11 Alive Chronicals Dr. Davis' Battle with Kidney Disease